Shipping, Refunds and Returns
All items are sent using a reputable courier service and dispatched within 2-3 business days. Once dispatched, items should normally be received within 7 business days. However, during busy periods please allow for longer. We will email you a tracking number once your package has been dispatched.
- Within the UK, basic flat rate shipping is free for all items.
- Within the EU, postage is based on weight and is as follows (GBP - British pound sterling):
- 0 kg – 0.055 kg: £11.00 (GBP)
- 0.056 kg – 0.4 kg: £13.00 (GBP)
- 0.401 kg – 1 kg: £15.00 (GBP)
- 1.001 kg – 2 kg: £17.00 (GBP)
- 2.001 kg – 25 kg: £23.00 (GBP)
- For countries outside of the EU, we are happy to provide customised shipping costs on individual or multiple item purchases. We can do this fairly promptly, so please do get in touch via the contact page.
- Items posted within the UK will be sent using Royal Mail 48. Items posted within the EU will be sent using Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed. Chests and larger items will be sent by courier. If, however, you would like to receive your item sooner, you can request an alternative shipping method at your cost. Please note that shipping services do not include insurance unless specifically requested and paid for.
- For countries, Provinces or Crown dependencies not listed below, please enquire via the contact page.
European shipping destinations include:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (mainland), Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
Shipping costs do not include any local customs, duties or import taxes that may be applicable in your country. Invoice amounts may include additional debit/credit card fees for foreign transactions that are charged by your bank. All invoices will be charged in GBP (British pound sterling).
We would advise that you check for any such additional costs before purchase.
Once items have been dispatched, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage. In most instances, insurance can be purchased and we are happy to give you a quotation for this if requested.
The items sold by Berber Jewellery are vintage or antique and not new (unless otherwise stated).
Items may exhibit patina (a gloss or sheen on the surface resulting from age or polishing), and signs of wear and tear due to previous usage. This is quite natural for any vintage or antique item. We endeavour to provide good clear photographs of each item and an accurate description to the best of our knowledge. However, please note that colours may not be exact due to the way computer, tablet or smartphone screens vary in the way they display colours. We are always happy to provide more close-up and detailed photographs before purchase if required. Please ask.
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the item and request a full refund (excluding shipping costs) up until 7 business days from the day after you receive your goods.
To be eligible for a return, you must inform us by email (). Once we have acknowledged your request for a refund, it becomes your responsibility to return the item to us within 10 business days. The item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please note, you are liable for shipping costs to return an unwanted item to us.
Please note: For customers outside the EU, all sales are final and refunds/returns are not offered.
Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and will start the refund procedure as applicable.
Your refund will then be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 10 business days. If an item is returned and it is not in its original condition, you will be liable for any repair and/or cleaning costs, which will then be deducted from the final refundable amount.
Late or missing refunds:
If you have not received a refund within the specified time, please check with your credit or debit card provider as the refund may still be being processed. If there is any further issue, please contact us at .
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale or discounted items cannot be refunded.
Shipping an item back to us:
To return your product, you should mail it to:
Berber Jewellery, Office 16010, Courier Point, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, poole, Dorset, BH16 6FH
(unless directed otherwise).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item back to us for refund, you must use a trackable shipping service that requires a signature so we can acknowledge receipt of the goods and issue your refund. There is no guarantee that we will receive your returned item if you do not follow this procedure. Please bear in mind that all shipping costs must be paid by you.